Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information refers to "personal information" as defined by the Personal Information Protection Act, and refers to the information of a living individual, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information that can identify a specific individual such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, insurance company number (personal identification information) of the health insurance card and so on.
Article 2 (Way of collecting personal information)
This website may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, etc. when users register for use.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information on this website is as follows.
- For the provision and operation of the services of this website.
- For answering users' queries (including for identity verification)
- For sending emails about of the services provided on this website such as new features, updates, events and so on.
- For letting users know about maintainance and important notices as needed.
- For allowing users to view, change and delete the status of their registration information.
- For incidental purpose of the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- This website only can change the purpose of use of personal information when it is reasonably confirmed that it is related to the purpose of use before the change.
- If we change the purpose of use, the changed purpose should be notified to the user in the manner prescribed on this website or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- Without the user's prior consent, this website will not provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases. However, this is not the case when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the goverment agencies, local public organizations or their trustees need to cooperate in the execution of affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining their consent will hinder the execution of the affairs.
- When the following matters are announced or public in advance, and this website informs the Personal Information Protection Committee
- To include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or methods provided to third parties
- To stop providing personal information to third parties upon personal request
- The way to accept the other party's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information is not considered to be a third party.
- When this website outsources all or part of the processing of personal information within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to merger or other reasons for business succession
- When personal information is used together with a specific person, the facts, the items of personal information that are used together, the scope of the people who use it together, the purpose of use of the user, and who uses it. When the name or name of the person in charge of personal information management is notified to the person in advance or is placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When I request to disclose personal information, this website will immediately disclose it to me. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following items, we may not disclose all or part of it. If we decide not to disclose, we will notify you immediately. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of causing a major hindrance to the normal implementation of the business of this website
- When violating other laws and regulations
- Despite the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by this site is wrong, the user corrects, adds or deletes the personal information on this site according to the procedures prescribed by this site (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."), you can make a request.
- If this website receives a user's request and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, it should immediately correct the personal information.
- When this website makes corrections in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make corrections, the user will be notified immediately.
Article 8 (Suspension using personal information.)
- This website will suspend or delete the use of personal information due to processing personal information beyond the scope of use purpose or obtaining personal information by fraudulent means (hereinafter referred to as ""If you are asked to stop using this service, etc.), we will immediately conduct necessary investigations.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the investigation results in the preceding paragraph, we will immediately stop using personal information.
- When this website is suspended or decided not to suspend its use in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the user will be notified immediately.
- In spite of the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, if huge expenses are caused due to suspension of use or other reasons, or the suspension of use is difficult, necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights of users. If so, this alternative should be adopted.
- The content of this policy may be changed without notifying users, except for other matters stipulated by laws and regulations and this policy.
Article 10 (Consultation Window)
For inquiries about this policy, please contact the follows.
Address: 12F, Nishiki 2-chome Building, 2-4-15 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi
Company: SquarePlanning Co., Ltd.